Sunday, June 16, 2013

Hook Removal - You won't feel a thing... I promise!

It's been a while since I've posted, mainly because it's been even longer since I've been able to go fly fishing.  But the baby is over a year old and summer is on it's way.  It's time to get back to fishing!  I'm likely to be rusty so I'll be reading up on what I've forgotten and getting some practice in.

One thing I've been lucky about is that I've only had one hook catch in my skin past the barb and never had one get absolutely buried.  That being said, it's best to be prepared.  Here are some great information about hooks out of your skin.

Art Of Manliness - How to Remove a Hook From Your Finger 

Fishingnoob.com - Removing a Hook From Yourself and Other Innocent Bystanders 

GINKANDGASOLINE

 JAZZANDFLYFISHING
 

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete